Enterprise Services is one of the world’s leading services organizations, serving more than 400 of the Fortune 500 companies and more than 1,000 businesses and government agencies in 135 countries. We help our clients focus their IT investments to better engage with their customers, manage risk, tackle the explosion of data, and transition to a new style of IT. Through our seven interconnected practices, we advise, transform, and advance each enterprise, no matter where they are in their journey. We also bring the best of HPE together to deliver innovative solutions that matter to our clients. Leveraging HPE’s portfolio we offer end-to-end solutions for today’s IT environments.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE Enterprise Services as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise
- Preparing periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries in terms of Tunisian GAAP.
- Prepare tax AFS in terms of Tunisian GAAP.
- Review and adjust US GAAP accounting to comply with Tunisian GAAP
- Advising on the financial & tax compliance implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits.
- Preparing and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Coaching teams on accounting policies both US GAAP and Tunisian GAAP.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Compliance reporting and process improvements.
- Prepare, analyse and review balance sheet for EMEA reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare & submit monthly VAT returns.
- Review of monthly accounting entries, tax and compliance with off shore entity tax requirements.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of General Ledger.
- Prepare the monthly and quarterly reporting, General Ledger reconciliations
- Participate in the continuing improvement of the VAT & WHT Compliance of the company.
- Advise on local tax, exchange control and monetary compliance with Tunisian regulations.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CFA, will be an added advantage
- Minimum 4/5 years of accounting and finance experience (experience in ICT industry is preferred) in a similar position
- Audit experience (internal or external)
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
- Tunisian GAAP
- CIT, PAYE & VAT
- Customs & Exchange Control Experience
- Experience with off shore trading entities
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate capacity to create, improve & drive financial processes & procedures.
- Clear, precise and professional in communication, both written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills, accuracy and a sense of priorities
- Ability to plan and prioritize and to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Establish and work to defined processes and procedures, while remaining flexible enough to accommodate regular changes
- Strong team skills
- Ability to handle sensitivity/ confidentiality levels appropriately
- Ability to think globally and deal with intercultural challenges.
- Proven experience in month-end closing process & financial reporting and in preparation of annual accounts
- Knowledge of current laws and practices regarding CIT, WHT, VAT and PAYE
- Awareness and ability to demonstrate the importance of ethics & appropriate codes of conduct in the workplace.
- A considerable knowledge of purchasing, importation, vendor and inventory management.
- Excellent business application skills (Excel and overall MS Office applications)
- Fluency in English & French and Arabic
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top