Manages the contracting process for sales transactions by responding to requests for proposals (RFPs) and contractual requests with company standard templates where possible. Interfaces with customers and legal, finance/revenue recognition, business unit, sales, and other stakeholder teams to close business or to develop templates or program requirements. Confirms approvals and signatures and prepares data for system entry and agreement archiving. Manages financial reporting requirements (e.g., Sarbanes-Oxley) and audit compliance at the deal or program level. Interfaces with outsourcing partners and off- shoring entities and workflows. Researches existing agreements and programs for customer reporting and internal requirements and assists in resolving post- contract modification requests, inquiries, and data management.
- Assists with standard product purchase agreement requests and complex product and service RFPs, and applies judgment to select existing agreements, standard templates, or approved alternative language for responses.
- Reviews existing contracts to determine application for bid and order purposes.
- Interfaces with customers, legal, finance/revenue recognition, business unit, sales, and other direct and indirect stakeholder teams to execute agreements and book business.
- Confirms and reviews approvals and signatures, and prepares data for system entry and agreement archiving.
- Confirms approvals, signatures, and prepares data for system entry and agreement archiving; complies with financial reporting and audit requirements.
- Assists with and responds to post-execution contract inquiries.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree or equivalent work experience.
- Typically 2-4 years contracts- or legal-related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience with complex contracts administration systems and methods.
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of common business applications and web tools.
- Thorough understanding of company policies, basic terms and positions, and documentation required to represent supported areas.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top