Contact Center Operations Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
- Support all Avaya products (IP telephony, unified communications) of the contact center environment.
- PBX, Modular Messaging, ACD Build, CMS and support all converged products.
- Support Work Force Management, Call Quality Monitoring and Call Recording with a strong focus on OpenText Qfiniti and Verint WFM
- Responsible for performing Simple and Complex Move, Add and Changes (MAC) request on a large scale.
- Resolve Alarms generated by Monitoring tools and maintain the agreed SLAs.
- Working with different teams to resolve the issue or reach the desired expectation of resolution from the customer.
- Maintain visibility, transparency and a customer relationship to ensure issue is resolved within time.
- Involved in every aspect of daily operation including, Moves, Adds, and Changes (MAC), maintenance and repairs
- Work a 24×7 on-call rotation with the other members of the team.
- Maintaining inbound tickets queues
- Follow up and closing tickets based on SLAs and priority.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and Avaya Certified with 1-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications).
- Experience with business Information Technology (IT) applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship management, HR, finance)
- Experience in scripting and / or programming language.
- Experience with implementation, problem analysis and solution of infrastructure and business application environments.
- Foundational or expert knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Web technologies.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
Enterprise Services Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) has a comprehensive Infrastructure Services portfolio that produces better business outcomes for our clients by reducing costs, enabling growth and managing risk. HPE ES ITO combines years of innovative technology and research with a broad portfolio and global reach to deliver superior value to our clients.
For more than 50 years, we have built a strong reputation of industry expertise and delivering the best client experience in the industry. Our clients rely on HPE as a partner they can trust to deliver mission-critical services and value to their enterprise.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top