Configuration Management Specialist (TS/SCI CI Polygraph Clearance Required)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise for the mission-focused experience to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has an immediate need in our US Public Sector Consulting Organization for a Configuration Management Specialist in Herndon, Virginia.
- Directs, manages, leads, and coordinates the integration ofexisting and/or new Information Technology solutions according to requirementsof one or more functions and/or IT transformational activities.
- Establishes functional business plans andtechnical project/program objectives to meet the short- and long-term goals andmetrics of the organization.
- Responsiblefor the supervision of activities and resources needed.
- Provides direction andexpertise to departmental teams and participates in cross-departmentinitiatives. Acts as a point of escalation for subordinate employees as well asother supervisors.
- Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains supportservices for existing and new business applications and/or information systemssolutions through integration of technical and business requirements perstandard HP IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Applies intermediate level of subject matterknowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems ofmoderately complex scope.
- Establishes and monitors an industry best practicesConfiguration Management structure.
- Follows established guidelinesand interprets policies. Must be able towork with business functions, geographies and focused solutions. Strong writtenskills and real experience of working in key business relationships.
- Evaluates unique circumstances and makesrecommendations.
- Education: BS degree with 2-4 years of experience
- Years of Experience: 3
- Certifications: ITIL V3 Foundation
- Strong working knowledge in experience in ITIL Configuration Management and Release process.
- Experience with designing, implementing andadministering a configuration management environment.
- Ability to execute CM functions within an Agiledevelopment environment.
- Ability to communicate with developers and thePMO
- Strong technical writing skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top