Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an innovative, dynamic company with a rich past and a promising future. Originally Hewlett-Packard Company, HPE has continuously reinvented itself. Today, HPE is one of the world's leading technology companies and provides wired and wireless networking, servers, storage, IT and Cloud services, and software solutions for the next generation of IT infrastructure.
In this Compensation Analyst role you will plan, design, develop, analyze, communicate, and implement Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company.
- Data analysis and budgeting to support multiple compensation programs:
- Annual and new hire equity grants (options and restricted stock units), and the employee stock purchase plan
- Auditing employee data for legal compliance and support H1-B visa process.
- Survey submissions, benchmarking, and structures analysis.
- Support data management in Workday, as well as in the compensation software system.
- Identifies areas for improving data analysis and work processes to help develop our total rewards strategy.
- Manage SOX audit compliance for the Equity team. Manage records and documentation for that team.
- Assist with the development of employee communications, training materials, and web content.
- Great team player and collaborates with various internal organizations including HR, communications, HRIS systems, legal, accounting, and stock administration to provide support for our compensation programs.
- Manages compensation projects that impact employees in multiple countries, regions, or businesses. Good project management and organization skills.
- Provides customer support to employees and managers for complex support cases (e.g., Contact HR); escalates as necessary.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-3+ years related experience in compensation, benefits, administration, finance, and/or human resources.
Knowledge Skills Required:
- Great customer/client service orientation.
- Expert at Excel and strong at PowerPoint.
- Self-starter with natural curiosity and willingness to ask questions.
- Extremely strong attention to detail, without losing sight of "big picture." Ability to review your own work.
- Some business analyst or HRIS experience highly desirable. Understanding of Workday preferred, ability to learn new HR systems.
- Complete systematic understanding of total rewards systems, as well as other Human Resource (HR) functions, including Equity Compensation.
- Experience analyzing compensation programs.
- Previous experience with performance-based equity, restricted stock units, stock options and ESPPs a plus.
- Great project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
- Able to balance multiple projects.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top