Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
At HPE, one of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE's chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
Plans, designs, develops, analyzes, communicates, and implements Total Rewards (TR) strategies and programs consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company. Consults with and trains business leaders to develop, plan and implement TR solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements. Manages consultants, vendors, employees, and third parties in a heavily matrixed organization to ensure program delivery. Analyzes and interprets internal and external data to model changes to various reward elements such as base salary, short-term incentives, long-term incentives, health and welfare, and retirement programs. Examines impact of rewards on the total organization and various sub-groups including Board members, executives, sales employees, and specific business segments. Monitors legal and regulatory changes to ensure compliance. Integrates reward programs with complimentary systems (e.g., Performance Management and Talent Management).
- Applies specialized total rewards knowledge to implement programs and initiatives and contribute to program design.
- May manage the total rewards function within a country by aligning local programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy.
- Analyzes survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to project teams.
- May manage compensation or benefits projects of moderate complexity.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business or functional leaders.
- May support or project manage benefits delivery including partnering with
- May conduct due diligence and analysis for MADO transactions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Experience with analytical work.
- Experience with written communications is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top