Communications Team Internship
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we don’t just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
About HPE Enterprise Group (EG) Technology Services
HPE Enterprise Group Technology Services is a global service provider and business integrator delivering solutions with speed, power, precision, and passion. HPE Enterprise Group is responsible for the development and delivery of the IT infrastructure solutions at the core of the world’s largest and fastest growing organizations, which includes servers, storage, networking, technology services, converged data center infrastructure, Telco and cloud solutions. As part of EG, Technology Services provides support and consulting services for HPE’s Enterprise products and solutions.
With over 6000 consultants and project managers in 110 countries, TS assists clients in realigning their IT strategies and making the best use of technology to create or capitalize on business opportunities. We offer onsite services, Internet and global technology solutions to multi-site, multi-national businesses, including manufacturing, telecoms, automotive, energy, financial services, and other key industries. Services range from warranty and product support to proactive mission-critical and business continuity services, deployment and performance services, security, integrated support for complex multi-vendor environments and software publishing.
About HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery
HPE Technology Services Global Support Delivery works with our customers to effectively manage their IT needs across their businesses, across the world. Our teams are assigned to, and engage in, projects at our customers’ sites across a wide variety of industry verticals including Retail, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, and Manufacturing.
The complexity of technology deployment, management, and support is creating demand for evolved technology support service offerings that meet performance, cost, availability, reliability, security, and scalability demands. The appetite for Technology Services Support is expanding rapidly as enterprises of all stripes realize they can’t “do it all”.
The GSDA Employee Experience and Engagement Team is seeking an intern to assist in web/graphic design, project management for various projects and administrative assistance. The intern must have a grasp of creative design principles and the motivation to run with an idea.
- Implement web or interactive marketing technologies and projects to reach internal audiences.
- Implement editorial plan and content for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Maintain accurate and timely information.
- Creatively display data/ideas visually.
- Comply with all HPE branding standards, processes and tools.
- Execute to assigned project budgets and timelines.
Education and Experience Required:
- Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master’s degree, pursuing degree in Communications, Marketing, Management, Graphic Design or related program.
- Junior or Senior preferred.
- Familiarity with web programming/design languages, applications and techniques.
- Familiarity with Project Management concepts.
- Knowledge and Skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills – requires peer or manager review.
- Excellent verbal Communication skills.
- Prioritization, project management and time management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies.
- Basic knowledge of Internet principles and web site production.
- Creative design background.
- Understanding of business applications of social media.
- Maintain HPE marketing management systems as needed.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft suite.
- Familiarity with SharePoint.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top