Communications Leader, HPE Software
We are looking for an engaging and dynamic leader who will own communication strategy for Americas HPE ware Sales.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and is a critical thinker with strong program management capabilities to help drive and manage change, ensures that rollouts are well thought through and pressure tested with key field stakeholders. This role will be a combination of marketing, program management, strategy and communications.
- Owns development and delivery of field communications for Americas field sales initiative rollouts
- Translates sales strategy into field relevant communications
- Develops and manages field sales advisory committee cadence
- Leads cross-functional teams to help drive and communicate change around key sales initiatives
- Decision-making implications extend to multiple functions and/or businesses, and impact the business directly
Education and Experience Required
Typically 6-10 years work experience in communications, marketing, strategy, program management or similar area.
Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) preferred.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen and an awareness of sales and go-to-market strategy
- Very strong project management skills
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top