Communications Internship Full Time
The Customer Experience and Quality team in the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa) has the charter to drive exceptional Customer Experience to HPE customers.
Our team monitors the experiences of our top Customers throughout their complete relationship with HPE; and based on the insights, our team defines actions to improve processes with the goal of increasing the customer’s perception of HPE and create the best successful experiences for them.
EMEA Customer Experience and Quality is focusing on providing a better communication internally to HPE employees, to ensure that every employee knows how HPE is managing Customer Experience and the important role that everyone plays to improve it. The needed work will be supported by a College Intern for a period of 12 months.
The College Intern will support the EMEA CE&Q Communications Lead focusing on:
- Support the EMEA CE&Q communication priorities:
- Support the creation of the “Communication Plan”.
- Coordinate the communication plan for EMEA and the different sub-regions
- Create internal awareness for the Customer Experience messaging
- Drive the Customer Experience Day campaign
- Coordinate the EMEA communication plan with the communication plan at world wide level
- Ensure the execution of the approved communication plan
- Maintain a Communication Calendar with the communication activities, and ensure its execution on time
- Ensure the execution of the current Newsletters to our stakeholders
- Maintain the appropriated websites and sharepoints
- Support the reporting process, preparing the information for the scorecards and ensuring the readiness of the right messages to the appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure communication activities meet HP Guidelines and Policies
Learning aspect for the Trainee:
- Learn about HPE and its customers
- Learn how a big multinational company like HPE runs its business
- Learn how Customer Experience organization works in a company with this size
- Work in international matrix environment as part of multi-country team
- Work in cooperation with the WW and EMEA teams
- Work with the sales force in the country/region
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, etc
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Interested in Customer Experience and in Communication
- Working experience preferably in marketing environment or customer experience and quality
- Good relational and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and eagerness to learn
- Creativity, entrepreneurship and easy adopting to new situations
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top