Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a CommodityManager to join our team.
The Commodity Manager will focuson development and execution of commodity strategy and strategic sourcingactivities.
The ideal candidate will possess acombination of business experience, technical knowledge, and stronginterpersonal communication and relationship management skills to becomeinvolved with all levels of business operation from day-to-day tacticalactivities to long-term strategic planning. The role requires a proactive workethic, analytical skills, strategic thinking, resourcefulness, multi-taskingand time management skills.
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing strategies for Mechanicalcommodity to support company requirements
- Technology management and NPI alignment through early designengagement in product development
- Product cost management and cost saving initiatives ensuring maximizedquarterly cost productivity
- Drive optimal sourcing decisions via cross functional engagements withEngineering to co-define and set direction
- Contract formulation, negotiation and maintenance
- Manage supply risk and cost while ensuring product availability
- BS/BA in technical or business related field required.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years of directly relevant experiencerequired.
- MBA and Six (6) years of directly relevant experience willbe considered.
- Experience and proven track record in commodity/supply basemanagement or business operations required.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skillsrequired.
- Strong leadership skills with flexibility and adaptabilityto work in a dynamic cross-functional environment required.
- Extensive collaboration and communication with Suppliers,Engineering, Operations and Product Management is essential required.
- Thorough understanding of Mechanical commodity, manufacturing,materials, processes, market dynamics and overall industry required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in fast pace and dynamicenvironment with minimal direction required.
- Technical and business related problem solving skills andability to interface and influence required.
- MBA preferred
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvyusers who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personalcommunication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can relyupon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performanceoptimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual ITintervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and loweroperational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top