Commercial account Manager
Commercial account Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers by providing:
- Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility
- Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis
- The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence
We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
The Financial Services Account Manager is assigned to a small number of HPE/HPE Financial Services' large accounts with high financing volume potential and overall profitability. While these accounts may have an HPE AGM assigned on a 1:1 basis, the accounts might also have an HPE Account Manager (AM) with perhaps up to four major accounts assigned. The role is expected to sell all of HPE Financial Services' capabilities within assigned accounts while working at a strategic level to achieve and exceed a large quota. These accounts are sometimes global in nature with many subsidiaries which in turn may or may not operate independently of the parent. The Financial Services Account Manager is expected to understand the business drivers for each of them and to craft financial solutions that favorably impact those drivers. While deal velocity may be relatively low, the impact of the deals is high. This role requires a solid understanding of IT industry, HPE business units particularly and solution structuring and selling.
- Educate the HPE sales teams on the benefits of HPE Financial Services offerings to close multi-year, multi-million dollar transactions with HP's largest customers.
- Call on the key decision-makers at the end-user, including CxOs, to understand their explicit needs and become a trusted advisor to the account.
- Meet or exceed all assigned quota elements
- Influence the strategies that customers adopt to maximize the utility of HPE Financial Services offerings
- Influence the Request for Proposal criteria before formal RFP's are issued to the market.
- Further penetrate assigned accounts by identifying opportunity for add-on sales for all HPE Financial Services capabilities
- Manage the account relationship as the primary point person at HPE Financial Services assuming responsibility for the successful implementation of financing solutions and services as well as the on-going servicing of the account for the entire life cycle of the agreement.
- Influence HP sales teams to include HPE Financial Services solutions in all addressable proposals
- Maintain an accurate and timely updated pipeline and forecast
- Work with internal resources including sales management, marketing, lease administration, solution managers, etc, to build win-win propositions to meet their clients' needs
- Maximize the value of their customer's portfolio to the customer and for the benefit of HPE Financial Services
- Selling "bundled solutions" that fully address customer value drivers
- Consultative selling skills with the ability to favorably influence customer direction and strategy and help them meet their goals with HP/HP Financial Services solutions
- Understand the complexities of international business
- Strong knowledge of all HP Financial Services capabilities
- Understanding of the current trends and issues in the IT industry and how to relate HP Financial Services capabilities to those
- Understanding of customer financial statements and implications that arise from them
- 5+ years lease finance sales experience, selling to major accounts, achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain executive relationships, including CxO, within large enterprises
- College degree required, post graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategic account business plan and to work with that plan
- Selling at senior executive levels in large companies
- Successful negotiation of contracts
- Demonstrated leadership in situations without authority
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- In depth knowledge of financing and asset management industry offerings and able to differentiate our business value from competitive offerings
- Sells across platform and specialty.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top