Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Server, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and new products. He / she will also develop software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. He / She will determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. .
The candidates design, develop, and integrate software programs for products, engines, applications, solutions and systems, also troubleshoot and debug software programs for software enhancements and its applications.
Education and Experience:
School of Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Knowledge and Skills:
- Passion in software design, programming and debugging
- Ability to effectively communicate product design with detailed approach and specifications
- Knowledge in overall software systems for products and solutions in a software development cycle
- Knowledge in various operating systems (Linux and Windows) environment deployment
- Knowledge in database & SQL concept
- Knowledge in object oriented languages such as Java and C#, etc
- Knowledge in Data structure and OOP
- Knowledge in software unit testing
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Break problems into manageable pieces and follow an organized approach to resolve them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and also in a team
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top