Collections/Accounts Receivable Specialist
Collections/Accounts Receivable Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Financial Services is uniquely positioned to help customers move to the New Style of IT by providing: - Investment solutions that enhance business flexibility and agility - Investment expertise on a globally consistent basis - The capability and control to scale technology with speed and confidence We help customers build IT investment strategies that support transformation and the ability to deliver on business goals.
Collection & delinquency management
- Prepare monthly collection strategies and establish action plan to meet/exceed metrics.
- Report progress during AR review meetings and effectively forecast month-end metric results.
- Manage collection balances per customer.
- Target open A/R > 30, 60, 90,180 days.
- Ensure Cash Allocation & Suspense management are managed timely and accordingly to policies and procedures.
- Document all collection activities in required applications.
Deliver excellent customer service
- Service requests of customers through different access channels (email, phone, post, customer portal).
- Build and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Demonstrate understanding of customer infrastructure, processes, and key customer contacts.
- Support Total Customer Experience.
Communicate/escalate to Dispute Manager any customer changes quickly, consistently and effectively
- Collaborate and engage with team members providing valuable input for customer projects/solutions.
- May act as a team or project leader validating deliverables and team decision making processes.
- Provides guidance and leadership to all colleagues.
- Proficient and compliant to internal processes and policies.
- Demonstrate sound judgment, prompt follow-up, and timely escalations.
- Escalate disputes and non-responsiveness effectively and timely.
- Proactive interaction and collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders (Outsourcing).
- Strong verbal skills resulting in successful collection of fees and timely management of returns. Candidate has to be bilingual in Spanish and English.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Effective organization, time management, prioritization, follow-up and execution skills.
- Effective problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Strong Enterprise Contributor skills to drive to the best business outcome for the customer and the company as a whole.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years related experience in a customer service position.
- Collection experience preferred or relevant experience (financial, customer service/customer delivery).
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top