In HewlettPackard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services,offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achievingtheir goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations anddreams. We serve our clients in over 170countries.
In Poland weare located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center inWrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is todeliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales andmarketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett PackardEnterprise and our clients.
- Leadand develop a staff of around 20 people
- Managethe production work to ensure efficient and effective processing
- Cashallocation and/or follow up on cash related queries
- Otherreceivables activities such as invoices/credit notes check, recharges,collections calls, dunning preparation
- Collaborationon bank reconciliation
- Monthlyreports preparation
- Ability to lead a processand be a subject matter expert in it
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and
- Knowledge and understanding ofdunning and collection processes and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills
We offer notonly a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractiveworking environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from allacross the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts,have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy manyactivities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you willfind information about what we have to offer:
Medical packagefor Employees and their closest family
EmployeeAssistance program – help in a difficult life situation
Free coffee,tea, sandwiches and fruit
Modern officesin the city center
Work-Lifebalance support including flex-time arrangements and work from homeopportunities
Trainings,opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
HPE Culture– special offers from theatres and cinemas
CSR (CorporateSocial Responsibility)
HPE Badge discount program
Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top