Collections Specialist with English
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
- Collecting cash in accordance with collection policy
- Handling unapplied and unidentified payments
- Dispute management and drive to resolution
- Block order release management
- Performing other accounts receivable activities agreed with the external client in the scope such as: refunds, direct debits, recharges, IC reconciliation, netting etc.
- Making sure tasks are performed in compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules etc.
- Opportunity to gain accountancy systems related knowledge (SAP, IDMS)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English
- Experience in Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical, process-minded, reliable
- MS Office products knowledge
- Economic/administration background
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in CRC/Finance/Accounting
We offer not only a stable job in well renown company but it also provides an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles . Below you will find information about what we have to offer:
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
HPE Badge discount program
Welcome2Wroclaw – let us show you the City
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top