Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
HPE Credit and Collections is one of the most unique functions within the HPE Finance Organization due to its customer- interfacing responsibilities to manage the receivable asset, one of the most important elements of HPE’s balance sheet. This dynamic team within the Finance Organization manages significant responsibilities in both the front and back end of HPE’s overall Customer-to-Cash Cycle. Through credit, our team analyzes, measures, and manages the risk inherent in our customer portfolio with an eye toward maximizing the efficiency of the revenue cycle. Through collections, our team maximizes HPE’s operating cash flow by ensuring the timely collection of Account Receivables to HPE’s Net-30 terms of sale. Members of the team require strong consulting, negotiating and conflict management skills, which allow them to identify, remediate and resolve issues impacting timely payment. The issues may be internal to HPE or they may be associated with a customer process or approval.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise offers challenging opportunities for experienced finance professionals seeking long term career diversity. Today, the COE in South Asia is covering more than 15 countries. Due to an ongoing strong company revenue growth, we are expanding our resources to support the growth and therefore we are looking for new colleagues to join the team. With a team of over 70 staff, we provide a challenging, performance-based culture with strong autonomy and accountability. Due to an ongoing strong company revenue growth, we are expanding our resources to support the growth and therefore we are looking for new colleagues to join the team.
Manages and collects on an assigned A/R portfolio across multiple business segments. Researches and reconciles customer accounts, using several systems and tools. Ensures timely payment of HPE receivables and resolution of customer issues preventing payment, and when necessary, negotiates and implements payment solutions within HPE’s policies and procedures in conjunction with the Credit Analyst. Develops and maintains strong working relationships with partners and customers in order to deliver the best total customer experience. Minimize HPE’s bad debt through early identification of “at risk” receivables. Understands and manages system strategies to maximize collection aging goals and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
- Execute daily collections strategies by effectively using collection tool GetPaid
- Complete routine collection calls to determine payment status of accounts
- Establish a sound business relationship with assigned customers
- Set follow up calls and send dunning letters/e-mails/faxes (as needed)
- Prioritize work load to meet performance objectives
- Manage workload with minimal supervision
- Manage a demanding assigned portfolio effectively
- Understand customer infrastructure, processes, and identify appropriate contacts in order to successfully address internal customer issues impacting payment performance
- Identify at-risk customers to Manager and/or Credit
- Perform in position with understanding of company/department policies, procedures, and compliance rules (BU guidelines, AFM, SOX)
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Escalate/engage issues to appropriate internal ownership level (Sales, Credit, Operations and/or Management) within agreed business turn-around-times
- Identify & document customer disputes timely
- Communicate customer issues effectively via defined processes to internal partners (i.e., Order Management, Tax, A/R, Finance and Sales organization)
- Identify root causes of delinquency and recommend or implement a workable solution
- Identify bad debt or disputed receivables to be written off during the month and prepare the business case to be presented to your Manager and DRA (Default and Recovery Analyst) for further processing
- Process refunds to customers per policy
- Minimize rework and improve payment cycle times
Note: This is for resume deposit portal
About the candidate
Education and/or experience:
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree (Major in Business Admin / Finance / Accounting preferred) or equivalent experience in a Corporate Collection environment
- Typically 2 years of experience as a Collections Analyst
- Excellent oral and written communication Fluent English
- Problem solving and reconciliation High customer service oriented
Adaptability: Strong initiative
- Advocate of change Team player Knowledge sharing
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Interest in the economical business sector Structured thinker and analytical skills Comfortable working with numbers Solutions oriented
- System Knowledge:
- SAP, GetPaid, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
If you feel you are the right candidate for the position please tell us why in your cover letter. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top