Collection Analyst with Greek Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Collects on an assigned A/R portfolio, ensuring timely payment of HP receivables and resolution of customer issues preventing payment. Assisting customers to ensure world class TCE.
- Executes monthly collections strategies
- Prioritize collections calls and workload with minimal supervision
- Establish action plan to meet/exceed metrics
- Effectively forecast month-end metric results
- Make regular collection calls
- Set follow up calls and send dunning letters (as needed)
- Respond and follow up in a timely manner
- Effectively manage assigned portfolio
- Identify, negotiate, and implement payment solutions with customers
- Learn customer infrastructure, processes, and contacts
- Document collections in centralized system
- Identifies at risk customers to Resolvers and/or Managers
- Follows company/department policies and procedures
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Effectively facilitate/escalate issues to appropriate internal ownership level
- Build Strong Customer Relationships
Advocate Dispute Resolution
- Timely identification of disputed items
- Effectively document disputed items
- Communicate issues via defined processes effectively to internal customers (ie., OM, Tax, A/R, Finance and Sales organization)
- Escalate complex problem issues to Resolvers and identify root causes of delinquency
- Minimize rework and improve payment cycle times
- Identify internal/external process gaps and opportunities
- Impacts low value portfolio of customers.
- Ability to influence moderate value of collections.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
Typically 0-2 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Fluency in English and Greek
Basic accounting knowledge
Good problem solving skills
Familiarity with computers
Basic prioritization skills
Basic understanding of HPE’s Order Management Process
Basic understanding of HPE’s Dispute Management Process
Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts
Basic Influence Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power ofcollaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, ourpartners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we takeadvantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate -creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours,a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one ofthe world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equalopportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant andinternational work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Applynow below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top