Collection Analyst with German Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Collections Analyst with German Skills:
- Follows standard collection strategies, may exercise independent judgment to customize to the customer environment, with longer follow up time and focus on building customer relationships
- May act as resolver for designated self-resolving accounts
- Identify appropriate customer contacts to obtain payment or identify and resolve issues
- Proactively make regular contact with customers via phone, fax or email
- Respond and follow up promptly on customer requests or issues
- Build and maintain internal HP (sales, credit, order management, etc.) and external customer relationships
- Learn customer infrastructure, processes and escalation contacts as needed to enhance customer experience, obtain payments, identify and resolve issues
- Document all collections activities and key customer payment behavior details in designated system/local files following standard commenting procedures
- Forecast month-end/quarter end aging results for assigned portfolio.
- Participate in all governance related activities at team, region and global level to identify specific actions and provide regular status updates.
Education and Experience Required:
First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
Typically 0-2 years of experience
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Good written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Fluency in English and German
Basic accounting knowledge
Good problem solving skills
Familiarity with computers
Basic prioritization skills
Basic understanding of collection processes and financial concepts
Basic Influence Skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top