CMS Financial Analyst
CMS Financial Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprisecreates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people,businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spanssoftware, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customersin over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and deliverstechnology solutions that drive business value, create social value, andimprove the lives of our clients.
HPE GlobalBusiness Center is one of the largest business services centers in LowerSilesia.
Our Center in Wroclawspecializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support invarious areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, dataprocessing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and ourclients.
Center of Excellence (CoE) is one of three businesses in Wroclaw HewlettPackard Enterprise Global Business Center. COE provides internally variousfinancial services related to P&L, BSR, contract support, audit, etc. Thecareer in Finance gives a variety of development opportunities and additionalbenefits such as participation in ACCA and CIMA programs.
- Provides complex and occasionally highly complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
We are looking for:
CMS Senior Financial Analyst
- Consults with business leaders to guide and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope.
- Forecasts financial results within a broad scope.
- Leads business initiatives, typically leading analysts across multiple sub-functions within finance.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and policy development and engages in the design.
- Represents the business unit during cross-regional or cross functional planning processes.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Ability to influence multiple organizations within a broad scope, typically interacting with directors and Vice President (VP)s.
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis, with advanced knowledge in one area.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Superior teamwork skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Good project management skills.
fluency in English
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top