CMS Domain Sales Specialist - IoT/GCP
CMS Domain Sales Specialist - IoT/GCP
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the most comprehensive portfolio in IT industry, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Communications & Media Solutions (CMS) is the worldwide HPE entity dedicated to the Telecom & Media industry. CMS business is a strategic declaration by HPE of the importance of industry specific, services and software rich solutions. The organization is built around our capabilities in four solution domains – Application and Cloud Enablement, Actionable Customer Intelligence - BSS, OSS, Media & Entertainment and IoT. This is a fully aligned functional organization with a solutions business model, built on a mix of consulting & integration services combined with software IP.
We are looking for a CMS Domain Sales Specialist (f/m) to drive the growth of our Business in GCP-IoT for and located in the Central Cluster Region. GCP stands for Global Connectivity Platform:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the pursuit team and account team to understand the scope of the engagement in order to provide requisite business recommendations.
- Lead the end to end sales and contracting process including support to contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
- Responsible for assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large deals
- Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
- Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution for the deal. Works with delivery to assure that solution design can be properly delivered.
- Develops deal timeline and ensures that pursuit team meets deal milestones and deadlines.
- Leads pursuit team in developing and substantiating a winning value proposition that meets the needs of the customer, including analyzing critical business drivers and risks.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree, preferable in IT/Telecom
- Typically 5+ year experience in Telco and non-Telco industry preferable sales roles
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface
- Telco and non-Telco customer knowledge in assigned region
- Proposal and business/financial management experience
- Strong understanding of global negotiation and contracting issues and regulations
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Communication Service Provider network architecture and IoT business knowledge
- Experience in articulating the business value of IoT for the Communication Service Providers, the Software features and the Services capabilities needed to address the IoT use cases and to maximize these new revenue streams
- Familiar with IoT application into Automotive, Industrial and Smart Cities
- Established relationship into Telco and non-Telco accounts
- Able to negotiate deals where HPE is not the low-cost provider
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Highly developed consultative approach, solution selling and business development skills
- Business and customer oriented team player with ability to form alliances across global boundaries
- Proven program management skills and able to demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in German and English language
We make equal opportunities, the achievement of work-life balance and constantly career options our goals.
Due to extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is one of the world´s most attractive employers.
We are offering in Austria an annual fix salary of minimum 55.650 EUR (related to Kollektivvertrag Handel) with the willingness to pay significantly more depending on individual experience and qualification and an extensive benefits program.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely have to get to know each other.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top