Cloud Engineer Intern
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise.The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication.
The Aruba Cloud engineering team is seeking a highly creative, passionate, engineering intern at our Santa Clara headquarters to join a fast-paced, dynamic, environment.
What You’ll Do & Learn
As a Cloud Engineering intern, you could work on projects related to the Aruba Central Cloud management offering. Working knowledge of web services environments, languages and formats is required. You could:
- Work on projects related migrating on-premise application to Cloud based solutions
- Develop scripting using configuration management tools (i.e. Chef)
- Utilize Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Auto Scaling Groups, Lamda, Elastic Load Balancers, etc or related tools in the openstack environment.
- Location based services.
What it Takes
We are currently looking for highly motivated students pursing a degree in Computer Science or related field. Ideally you will have robust working knowledge of networking, compute and storage technologies and familiarity of AWS Services (i.e., EC2, Network, ELB, S3IEBS, etc.) In addition, we are looking for:
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Proficiency in 2 or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, .NET, Python, Perl, Ruby or similar
- Familiar with development in both Linux
- Ability to manage administrative tasks; ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with many demands
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top