Cloud Automation Engineer
- Design, document and implementautomation workflows that will
- Meet the client requirements.
- Integrate with the ES standard management tools.
- Perform flow modification after the solution has beenbrought in production.
- Install and upgrade the infrastructure components.
- Promote standardization and automation duringimplementation.
- Ensure that the created/modified flows are implemented andtested in the cloud portal.
- Ensure that existing automation flows are accommodated tosatisfy new work requests.
- Ensure applicable content standards are met.
- Store engineering related collateral in approvedconfiguration management repository.
- Produces/reviews Low Level Designs based on High LevelDesigns and client requirements.
- Ensure projects and tasks to be performed with the highestquality and according to documentation in predefined timelines.
- Implement cloud automation according to technical plan,cost and timeframe.
- Might also include architect tasks if required by project.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Deliver oncommitments
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
- Degree in computer science, information technology,information systems, or electrical engineering or equivalent professionalexperience
- At least 3 years’ experience in IT support or automationrole
- Customer facing experience.
- Fluent in English language
Personal skills and qualities:
- Self-motivated individual, able to work independently, incoordination with a team.
- Able to work effectively across technical andnon-technical teams.
- Ability to translate customer, business and functionalrequirements.
- Excellent customer, telephone, oral and writtencommunications skills.
- Analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills and working with tough deadlines.
Technical skills (procedures and documents the employeehas to be acquainted with):
- Several years of IT operational and/or engineeringexperience.
- XML knowledge.
- Working knowledge of platforms (Wintel, Linux), Virtualization(Hyper-V and VMware), networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS) and database environments.
- Excellent understanding of ITIL framework and processes
- CSA development relevant experience is advantage
- HP Operations Orchestration development relevantexperience.
- Being able to author and deploy automated workflows.
- Profound knowledge of OO Studio (including troubleshootingand debugging).
- Understanding of HP Server hardware (e.g. C7000) anddatacenter concepts.
- HPSA knowledge.
- Active Directory and LDAP.
- Understanding of storage and backup technologies.
- Proficient knowledge of HP workflow tools (HPSM, OVSC andOVSD)
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top