ClearPass Engineer Intern
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise.
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication.
ClearPass Policy Manager is the industry’s leading network access policy enforcement platform. ClearPass Policy Manager and related products ClearPass Guest, ClearPass Onboard and ClearPass OnGuard make it easy to secure next-generation mobility services, enhance network access security and compliance and streamline network operations for wired, wireless and VPNs.
Responsible for enhancing the existing features of the CPPM and developing new features. Review, prioritize design and implement new features. Design and develop tools that can be used in interaction with the system and to ease the product deployment. Participate in code reviews, design discussions, bug fixes (internal and customer found) and maintenance of the modules developed. Maintain and monitor several open source software libraries and applications.
Skills and Expertise
- Currently pursuing a BS/MS in Computer Science
- 2-4 years developing applications on Linux Platform
- Solid knowledge of C, C and/or Java
- Understanding of Networking technologies
- Ability to work in an extremely dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good communication skills and ability to work with globally distributed teams
Our Wish list
- Fluency in Python and other scripting languages
- Experience in developing distributed server software
- Experience developing applications that use open source software
- Experience using and developing with Databases(PostgreSQL or MySQL), replication and high availability
- Experience in cloud computing, Amazon web services
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top