ClearPass Engineer Intern
ClearPass Policy Manager is the industry’s leading network access policy enforcement platform. ClearPass Policy Manager and related products ClearPass Guest, ClearPass Onboard and ClearPass OnGuard make it easy to secure next-generation mobility services, enhance network access security and compliance and streamline network operations for wired, wireless and VPNs.
Responsible for enhancing the existing features of the CPPM and developing new features. Review, prioritize design and implement new features. Design and develop tools that can be used in interaction with the system and to ease the product deployment. Participate in code reviews, design discussions, bug fixes (internal and customer found) and maintenance of the modules developed. Maintain and monitor several open source software libraries and applications.
Skills and Expertise
- Currently pursuing MS in Computer Science
- 2-4 years developing applications onLinux Platform
- Solid knowledge of C, C and/or Java
- Understanding of Networkingtechnologies
- Ability to work in an extremelydynamic and fast paced environment
- Good communication skills and abilityto work with globally distributed teams
- Fluency in Python and other scriptinglanguages
- Experience in developing distributedserver software
- Experience developing applicationsthat use open source software
- Experience using and developing withDatabases(PostgreSQL or MySQL), replication and high availability
- Experience in cloud computing, Amazonweb services
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top