Claims Clerk - Data Entry/Mailroom
Prepares all Medicaid claim types to be processed by Data Entry. This includes opening, sorting, prepping, counting, batching and scanning of claims and mail. May also include the data entry of Medicaid claim types timely and accurately.
Job Specific Skills:
- Opens, sorts, preps, counts, batches, scans all incoming claim types and mail
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time to pull, distribute, or copy claims
- Keys, proofs, and corrects all Medicaid claim types
- Keys 10k-12k keystrokes per hour
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in Healthcare environment
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of medical technology preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word/Outlook/Excel)
- Previous data entry experience preferred.
- Data entry accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Ability to key 10K-12K per hour
- Ability to function in a production based team environment
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent worker with strong time management skills.
- Ability to maintain 100% of production standards
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top