Citrix Engineer (Top Secret Clearance)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry’s broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
We are seeking qualified candidates to support our US Public Sector client who provides state-of-the-art IT engineering leadership that enables information technology to increase mission success and enhance mission capabilities in the critical areas of national security, law enforcement, intelligence, counter-intelligence and counter-terrorism. The support will ensure accurate and reliable IT capabilities that permit the efficient retrieval, sharing, use, and analysis of information.
The client develops high quality, standardized, state of the art information technology infrastructure products to enhance business service for employees and partners. Requirements exist for Citrix Engineers / Administrators to support the customer’s Citrix environment.
The positions require:
- Monitoring, evaluating and remediation of issues for the cutomers Citrix XenDesktop environment. Monitoring of available virtual machines for the XenDesktop is also required.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting vSphere (version 5 and above) and vCenter issues and concerns.
- Monitor the interaction between Citrix, Windows and SQL
- Monitor and optimize the Machine Creation Service (MCS) or Provisioning Services (PVS) environment
- Ensure Active Directory, SharePoint, DNS, DHCP and other services are not be affected by changes made to the VDI environment.
- Update and review tickets submitted to the help desk/change management queue
- Answer emails, phone calls and concerns related to the VDI environment
- Provide On-the-Job training to customer IT staff, as needed
The candidate must have 3 years of direct experience with Citrix, Citrix XenDesktop, vSphere vesion 5.0 , vCenter, virtual environments, Windows and SQL. Basic TCP/IP or UCP knowledge is also required. The candidate is required to provide support for the Citrix infrastructure and thin client deployment environments.
All candidates must have an active Top Secret Clearance
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top