Channel Services Program Manager (Remote / Home-Based)
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a Channel Services Program Manager tojoin our team.
We have an opening for a Channel Services ProgramManager in the HPE Aruba Channel team. This role will initially report directly into the Director, WW ServicesPartner Programs and is part of a global team that sets the strategic servicesdirection for the Aruba Channel, and for the management and evolution thePartner Branded Support (PBS) for Networking program. Once the program is globally standardized andfully operationalized this role will report into the Aruba Channel field salesorganizations in each region.
The key measures of success for this position iswhether the defined PBS program framework and processes are fully deployed andoperationalized in region, and whether partners and key stakeholders aresatisfied with the scope, structure and value proposition of the program.Strong leadership and effective change management competencies will beessential to transition to the new future state PBS program model, and meet the prescribed business outcomesaround partner satisfaction, revenue growth, and operational cost savings.
- Thisposition will own/manage the Partner Branded Support (PBS) for Networkingprogram for their prescribed geographic region, and will collaborateextensively across multiple organizations at a very senior level to drivecommitment and alignment to the global program framework, processes andoperating plan, ensuring that the stated business outcomes are achieved. Key activities of the Channel ServicesProgram Manager are:
- Fullydeploy and operationalize the PBS for Networking Program framework for aspecific geographic region.
- Monitorprogram business results & track partner performance against programrequirements.
- Developcommunications/collateral, and promote the PBS program. Communicate programstatus to key stakeholders.
- Engagewith partners and actively manage the partner relationship. Participate in thejoint business plan process with the assigned Partner Business Manager. Performquarterly business reviews & partner audits. On-board/off-board partners asappropriate.
- Leadthe local teams through management of change to transition effectively to thedefined future state model
- Optimizethe PBS program for maximum efficiency, partner satisfaction and businessresults. Evolve the program with new features/functionality.
- Negotiateand influence stakeholders to builds consensus and alignment for the specifiedbusiness direction.
- Responsiblefor defined regional program objectives (partner satisfaction, revenue/margincontribution, operational cost reduction)
- Utilizea structured and pragmatic project management and problem solving approach toexecute effectively on program plans and respond effectively to issues as theyarise.
- Minimumof Twelve (12) years managing partner programs and/or high impact and complexservices initiatives required.
- Highlydeveloped project / program management and change management skills required.
- In-depthknowledge of channel management, networking, and the services industry ishighly desired required.
- Provenability to lead cross functional/geographic teams to achieve results in a fastpace and demanding environment required.
- Excellentpresentation and facilitation skills. Highly developed negotiation skills to influence stakeholders and buildstrong consensus required.
- Strongrelationship management and leadership skills, including team-building andconflict resolution required.
- Highlydeveloped problem solving skills required.
- MBAor a Master’s degree in a related field preferred.
- This position can be Remote / Home-Based or be based out of our new HQ in SantaClara, CA
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generationnetwork access solutions for the mobile enterprise. The company designs anddelivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile,a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for everyaspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that#GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automateinfrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions thatused to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improvedproductivity and lower operational costs.
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. Weevaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteranstatus, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster isavailable at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks#GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ProgramManagerJobs#PMJobs
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top