Channel Sales Representative (SEATH)
Channel Sales Representative (SEATH)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry's most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We're solving the world's most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you'll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You'll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you'll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Channel Sales Representative for Storage
About the Job
Develops and nurtures a strategic/mutually beneficial relationship with the partner or with a targeted set of resellers, distributors, Systems Integrators (SIs) and/or Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and their ecosystem partners to drive additional revenue with joint sales efforts. Coordinates all company activities with the partner, including education, marketing, executive briefings, business planning and client engagements. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
- Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Educates and updates partners on new company technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell company brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services, and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling within a team of selling professionals; physically visits partner customers at their offices.
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices.
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company.
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners.
About the Candidate:
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Typically 5-8 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of the company's organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of the company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections.
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting company programs and offerings.
- Develops account plans with partner to grow the company's share of the business.
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
- Solid understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top