Channel Sales Enablement Manager
Channel Sales Enablement Manager
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Enablement Manager to join our team.
The Channel Enablement Manager will be an expert in running channel enablement programs that can help drive incremental revenue through our partners in the Americas region and provide our partners with world-class support. This individual will develop and execute enablement programs for the channels to support enablement initiatives for the entire networking division and to ensure partner preparedness to successfully go-to market with Aruba & HP Networking (HPN). The candidate must have a thorough understanding of the VAR channels in the high-tech industry and various partner business models.
Channel Sales Enablement position is an individual contributor role that is based in the Sunnyvale, California office and will report to the Director, Channel Enablement.
- Lead channel sales enablement initiatives for specific go-to-market campaigns – define enablement objectives, create internal and partner enablement plans, execute, and assess the effectiveness of those plans.
- Work closely with Product and Solution Marketing (PSM) to identify and create customer use cases/sales plays and enable partner reps to have consistent, effective and engaging sales conversations with prospects and customers at each stage of the sales cycle.
- Lead planning, coordination and execution of partner training activities such as channel sales webinars, etc.
- Evaluate and engage with external vendors for creation of new messaging and tools such as playbooks, selling guides, whiteboards, etc.
- Coordinate enablement initiatives to support opportunities with specific verticals like K12, retail, etc.
- Create easy to use content-kits to support partner readiness for various campaigns/solution areas.
- Create partner segmentation to understand specific needs and provide more relevant enablement support.
- Identify the need for new partner content and work with PSM to create those assets.
- Keep internal and partner facing areas up-to-date with the most current information.
- Work closely with Aruba's field and inside channel account managers (CAMs).
- Coordinate train-the-trainer sessions for Aruba and HPN CAM teams.
- Create channel enablement programs to support new product launches.
- Support partner enablement initiatives for Aruba and HPE distributors.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience required
- An understanding of IT networking channels is required
- Understanding of tiered channel sales models is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be self-directed
- Outstanding time management skills required
- Strong business acumen with an ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks required
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment and less defined organization required
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail required
- Must be a team player with an ability to work cross functionally
- Self-starter with an ability to lead and follow-through projects and manage a healthy workload required
- Up to 20-30% travel may be required
- A degree in Communications or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of Sales Enablement / Channel Marketing / Channel Sales / Product Marketing experience in IT Networking preferred
- Specific experience with wireless technologies preferred
- Familiarity with IT networking technologies and comfort in articulating technical product features and differentiation preferred
- Program management experience in an IT channel or product marketing organization preferred
- Santa Clara, CA
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
The company designs and delivers Mobility-Defined Networks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvy users who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personal communication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can rely upon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performance optimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual IT intervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and lower operational costs."
EG (Enterprise Group)
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on "Converged Infrastructure". The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
What We Offer
At Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, we offer an exciting and fun work culture, driving innovation, collaboration, and growth. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and have fun doing it all! Come join our team and be part of an exciting organization poised for success!
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE #HewlettPackardEnterprise #ChannelEnablementJob #ChannelSalesEnablementJob #ChannelEnablement #ChannelSalesEnablement
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top