Channel Marketing Program Manager
Channel Marketing Program Manager
Worldwide Channel Partner Marketing Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes technology work for people – we succeed when we help our customers succeed. That is the essence of the HPE story. And our global marketing team uses the latest best practices and a measured balance of online and offline strategies to share that story with HPE's external audiences. HPE marketers work closely with the business units to ensure that all external activities align with the company's overall business strategy. We do this by bringing our talents to bear in all phases of marketing, including strategic planning, branding, advertising, events, product and retail support, social media, the web, and analytics – all on a global scale.
We are currently searching for a Channel Marketing Program Manager for our Enterprise Group Channel Marketing organization. This person will:
- Drive the global marketing services agency (MSA) program strategy, thought leadership and program enablement
- Own the selection and onboarding of new MSAs, defining business requirements and acting as business lead / sponsor for Global Procurement and RFP process
- Support the regional teams on driving program execution and delivering performance / results
- Work with regions on remediation plans for underperforming agencies, and manage exit when required
- Define governance and business review cadence (internal & with MSAs), and manage pan-region agency relationships
- Lead reporting and tracking of MSA performance and ROI
- Define Global MSA program strategy and program execution
- Manage the network of MSAs to support our tiered marketing strategy
- Define the processes and strategy for their selection, utilization, management and exiting.
- Be the business lead in E2E RFP process, and working collaboratively with Global Procurement ensure best-in-class agency selection
- Proactively drive all internal and partner communications on the program, including sharing of best practices and case studies to drive further buy-in and adoption of MSA model
- Drive central briefing and communication program on 'global' topics to ensure that the MSAs are fully and consistently enabled
- Define processes, governance and rules of engagement for the MSAs including quarterly business review and governance
- Support regions to ensure that MSAs deliver to KPIs and deliver MGO and WMGO goals.
- Define reporting and measurement requirements to enable tracking of performance and ROI
Minimum experience requirements:
- At least 10 years of experience in IT Industry channel, product, or partner marketing for large global companies
- At least 2 years of experience specifically focused on IT channel marketing services
- At least 2 years of experience running a large marketing program working with multiple partners and ensuring their success
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Ability to work with a diverse set of data sources, extract information, and present meaningful conclusions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of the IT products marketplace
- Direct experience with the HPE product line as a reseller or marketing services partner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top