Channel Marketing Manager, China
Channel Marketing Manager, China
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company(Aruba), the market leader in enterprise Mobility, is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager covering China region. The role is in a dynamic, fast paced environment within the team responsible for the strategy and execution of channel marketing activities across China.
Reporting to the China Marketing Lead, this position will lead the Channel Marketing efforts in China to drive demand generation through our resellers and distributor partners, as well as drive the strategy, implementation and management of a comprehensive channel marketing program.
Aruba offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to support end to end customer segments, from small & medium businesses to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and campus solutions. Aruba products and solutions are sold through our channel partners and distributors, supported by our leading Partner Ready for Networking program.
- Drive To and Thru partner communications, marketing development fund (MDF) distribution, events and demand generation for the Aruba partners in the country in alignment with country marketing/channel strategy
- Collaborate with channel sales, APJ channel marketing, channel ops and product marketing to support country product, promotions and pipeline goals through partners
- Lead demand generation activities and manage MDF fund utilization tracking through Networking channel partners
- Optimize global SMB lead and demand generation campaigns to meet China market & channel requirements as well as design locally relevant promotions
- Leverage and localise the channel program communications, including but not limited to: newsletters, emails and webinars
- Ensure the organization has a full understanding of the unique channel marketing requirements for marketing programs, by participating in regional campaign development
- Strive to deliver Marketing excellence, driving efficiency and developing marketing best practices in our execution
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A proficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably in Marketing, PR/Communications or Management)
- 5-8 years experience in relevant field
- Experience in channel marketing or marketing in a Technology company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understand channels ecosystem and SMB business landscape in the China IT industry
- Demonstrated success in defining, creating and launching new partner programs required
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and generate demand in a matrixed organization
- Travel up to 20% may be required
- Focused operational attention to detail and time management is required
- Beijing, China
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top