Channel Marketing Manager
Aruba,a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company(Aruba), the market leader in enterprise Mobility,is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager covering Japan region. The role is in a dynamic, fast pacedenvironment within the team responsible for the strategy and execution ofchannel marketing activities across Japan.
Reporting to the Japan MarketingLead, this position will lead the Channel Marketing efforts in Japan to drivedemand generation through our resellers and distributor partners, as well asdrive the strategy, implementation and management of a comprehensive channelmarketing program.
Aruba offers a comprehensive openand standards-based portfolio designed to support end to end customer segments,from small & medium businesses to the largest enterprises with advancedrequirements for leading branch and campus solutions. Aruba products andsolutions are sold through our channel partners and distributors, supported byour leading Partner Ready for Networking program.
- DriveTo and Thru partner communications, marketing development fund (MDF)distribution, events and demand generation for the Aruba partners in thecountry in alignment with country marketing/channel strategy
- Collaboratewith channel sales, APJ channel marketing, SMB marketing, channel ops andproduct marketing to support country product, promotions and pipeline goalsthrough partners
- Leaddemand generation activities and manage MDF fund utilization tracking throughNetworking channel partners
- Collaboratewith EG Partner Marketing team and Marketing Services Agencies to reviewNetworking partners plans and grow the channel generated pipeline
- Optimize global SMB lead and demandgeneration campaigns to meet Japan market & channel requirements as well asdesign locally relevant promotions
- Leverageand localise the channel program communications, including but not limited to:newsletters, emails and webinars
- Ensurethe organization has a full understanding of the unique channel marketingrequirements for marketing programs, by participating in regional campaigndevelopment
- Striveto deliver Marketing excellence, driving efficiency and developing marketingbest practices in our execution
- Performother duties as assigned
- This position is individual contributor and doesn’t have people management role
- Aproficiency in English (both written and spoken)
- Bachelor’sDegree (preferably in Marketing, PR/Communications or Management)
- 8-10years Marketing experience with minimum 5 years of experience in a channelmarketing role working across channel sales and marketing teams
- Understandchannels ecosystem and SMB business landscape in the Japan IT industry
- Experiencein working with channel partners to develop actionable plans and deliverresults
- Demonstratedsuccess in defining, creating and launching new partner programs required
- Demonstrateability to collaborate and generate demand in a matrixed organization
- Eventmanagement experience is preferred
- Travelup to 20% may be required
- Focusedoperational attention to detail and time management is required
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top