Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Our Enterprise Group (EG) combines the portfolio of Enterprise Servers, Storage, Networking and Technology Services to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services to our global, commercial and public sector and SMB customers throughout the regions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct data-driven analysis based on syndicated, primary and secondary market research and customer data
- Identify data requirements to be able to conduct future analytic studies in a timely and efficient manner given the needs that have arisen from previous studies
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for Marketing Return on Investment (ROI) optimization
- Participate in testing to ensure new marketing processes and applications are delivering the benefits as promised in the business case
- Document and communicate marketing requirements for systems to Information Technology (IT)
- Coordinate operational readiness and product launch activities
- Reconcile market program spend to the planned budget
- Drive adoption of common marketing processes and languages
- Provide market research and customer/market analyses
- Coordinate market budget
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Education and Experience Required:
- Business Analyst (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) in Marketing or related field
- 3 years marketing and/or operational experience
- Experience in Marketing Resource Management (MRM) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools
- High-level knowledge of marketing activities and processes
- Familiarity with offering category and company offerings/ strategy
- Strong written/oral and communications and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of the organization and functional disciplines
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top