Channel Account Representative
HPE Financial Services (HPFS)is the financing arm of HPE. HPFS ranks among the largest IT financial servicesorganizations in the world. With over 1,600 employees, $10 billion in assets,and direct presence in more than 50 countries. HPFS provides customers with abroad range of financial products and services, with unmatched flexibility and globalconsistency. Our cradle-to-grave solutions help customers – large and small –focuson improving their business outcomes, which can include improving cash flow, reducetotal cost of ownership, minimize risk of obsolescence, and make the most oftheir HPE infrastructure solution throughout its entire lifecycle. Our servicesinclude a variety of acquisition strategies for multi-vendor/multi-technologysolutions, along with financial asset management tools, and a wide range ofdisposition and remarketing services to maximize the value of older equipment.
The Channel Partner AccountRepresentative is a member of the HPE Financial Services (HPFS) Canada sales team.This person is responsible for driving HPFS engagement with specific HPE’schannel partners. Engagement includesidentifying, and supporting Go To Market programs for the partner, theirreseller sales team community and end-users buying from those resellers,driving incremental HPFS lease funding and service volume.
- Act as HPFS single point of contact with channel partners, particularly with partner’s key sales, product and marketing teams and with the HPE Partner Business channel team.
- Develop and implement program ramp strategy which includes integration into all HPE and HPFS sales segments (Enterprise, Mid-market, Commercial, SMB etc.), with special attention to driving HPFS services to the Mid-market and SMB customers.
- Develop and provide/oversee necessary training to both channel partner and aligned VAR community.
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day transaction for specific channel partner programs to ensure partner satisfaction across all elements of the business transaction lifecycle: Sales, Credit, Documentation/Funding, payment of Advance Funding and CAF, Billing, and Portfolio.
- Drive quarterly onsite review meetings to review previous quarter results and to determine next steps for success.
- Provide consistent and regular communication to partner team regarding quarterly promotion updates, Budgetary Lease Quote Tool updates, new Program announcements, etc.
- Identify, propose and implement additional capabilities within the Channel business model to create increased value add for distributor in the selling and promoting of HPFS services.
- Measured on overall lease volume within specific channel partner(s), partner satisfaction and effective management of partner relationship.
- Daily transactional support with Channel Partners sales team, face to face meetings, joint business planning, program development, reseller training and HPFS funding and service goal attainment.
- Serves as the expert to the partner’s sales team for complex leasing and financing information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
- Engagement includes supporting daily transactions aligned to the go to market programs for the partner, their inside sales team community and end-users buying from those resellers driving
- Incremental HPFS lease funding and service volume.
- Educates and updates partner’s sales team on new HPE technologies or solutions. May be brought in by partners to sell HPE brand to end customers.
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for HPE products, services, and software
- Transactional and relationship selling working within a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages HPE funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Establishes relationship with partner at all organization levels including senior executives
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
Education and ExperienceRequired:
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Typically 3 years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level
- Solid experience in selling to partners in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Solid understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning.
- Solid understanding of HPE’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with HPE GBU go-to market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure.
- Solid understanding of many of HPE’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of HPE’s offerings, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells HPE offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; and promoting HPE programs and offerings
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top