Channel Account Manager
In anticipation of theseopportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us toevaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, is a leadingprovider of next-generation networking solutions for the mobile enterprise: http://www.arubanetworks.com/company/about-us. We have an exciting opportunity for a ChannelAccount Manager (CAM) to join our team.
In this role you will beresponsible for selling the company’s products; primary responsibility mayinclude finding, generating and developing new distribution/retail partners inorder to sell the company’s products to end-users. Responsible for new accountdevelopment and/or expanding existing accounts within the distribution orretail sales channel. Creates awareness and demand for company products.Customers may be geographic or named accounts.
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) isa sales role focused on driving revenue growth of Aruba Networks products andservices through our partners, distributors and SI’s. The position willbe a combination of managing both an existing partner (s) in addition tomanaging a number of developmental partners. We are looking for anexperience channel professional who brings strong partner executiverelationships along with the proven ability to manage the channel.
Responsibilities includedevelopment/improvement of activities focused toward partner development.
Sales Engagement – Engage directly with the Partner Leadership andAccount teams in these areas of focus.
- Sales Competency – Lead activities to improve Partner Sales team’s product awareness and Aruba specific selling skills. Ensure sales certifications are maintained/achieved as per tier requirements.
Opportunity Engagement – Ensure that partner and Aruba sales teams areconnected to increase awareness of partner accounts and identifyengagement points for new opportunities
- Process Competency – Ensure partner AM’s are aware of available tools and competent in their use. Communicate partner sales activities such as Aruba regional trainings/meetings and encourage participation
Business Leader Engagement – Executive Communication.
- Creation/Review of Business Plans
- Forecast Review/Trending
- Activities to continue or grow Aruba business practice (i.e. Marketing Activities, Resource Allocation)
- Partner Level Growth plans (Sales/Certs)
- Review, resolution of outstanding critical issues
- Reinforcement of Aruba growth focus areas to assist in partner internal planning.
Technical Engagement – Engage with partner technical organizations(Pre/Post)
- Certification Requirements – Work with the partner technical organizations to ensure certification achievements and continuity as per the partner level. This will include technical cert renewals as necessary
Marketing Engagement – Marketing and Lead Development Activities
- Marketing/Lead Gen – Create, coordinate and oversee partner activities. Events planning will include focus on ROI, compliance with stated requirements, messaging to audience and target audience appropriateness. Coordination will be to engage appropriate resources (Corp/Field) to support the event in planning and presentation materials/speakers.
- Ensure follow up plans are established and completed and communicated to Aruba
Aruba Internal process
- Develop and compile Partner Information Reports (via current reporting systems)
- Level Status, Certification Completion, Revenue Tracking
- Maintain Area level marketing plans for MDF/Co-op usage
- Develop Partner Enablement plans for improving technical and sales skills
- Communicate Channel information to Area VP/OD’s on regular cadence
- Drive corporate program initiatives in Area to ensure adoption.
- Present dashboard viewpoints on channel performance against corporate objectives.
- BS inMarketing or Business
- 5-10 years’experience in Federal channel sales
- 3 years inmanaging a Federal integration partners
- Experiencein two-tiered and direct channel resale models
- Ability tooperate Microsoft applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strongknowledge of local partner market
- Proven trackrecord of success in sales and marketing programs
- In-depthknowledge of Strategic Partner organization, processes and internal operations
- Strong andcurrent internal network within Federal integrators
- Strongpresentation skills and ability to articulate complex technology simply
- MBA preferred
- Experience in the wireless networking field
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard EnterpriseCompany, is a leading provider of next-generation network access solutions forthe mobile enterprise. The company designs and delivers Mobility-DefinedNetworks that empower IT departments and #GenMobile, a new generation of tech-savvyusers who rely on their mobile devices for every aspect of work and personalcommunication. To create a mobility experience that #GenMobile and IT can relyupon, Aruba Mobility-Defined Networks™ automate infrastructure-wide performanceoptimization and trigger security actions that used to require manual ITintervention. The results are dramatically improved productivity and loweroperational costs.
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an equalopportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO isthe Law poster is available at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf.
HewlettPackard Enterprise Values:
Partnershipfirst: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long termrelationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias foraction: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovatorsat heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthroughadvancements
What do weoffer?
Extensivesocial benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and sharedvalues, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractiveemployers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-lifebalance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you arelooking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, thenwe definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via ourCareers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can alsofind us on:
#ArubaNetworks #GenMobile #ArubaNetworksJobs #HPE#HewlettPackardEnterprise
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top