HPE Helion Services ITO, UK&I provide multi-tenanted or dedicated VPC, Workplace, Messaging and ESM cloud base services to multiple Clients via associated HPE Delivery Accounts. As contractually appropriate, HPE and/or Client Managed Services are tiered to meet Client security and accreditation requirements and predicated on industry established ITIL disciplines and IT products. Support of services, underlying infrastructure and networking platforms are delivered from security accredited sites utilising HPE security cleared staff.
The Helion-G Change Manager will utilize available tools to maintain the Change Management strategy and support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative. They will support the design, development, delivery and management of communications, help apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities. They will assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders. They will also provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Maintain the Change Strategy and Vision based on best of breed Change & Release Management
- Define, implement and govern the Change management process on the multiple accounts across UKPS
- Maintain (and create where necessary) the process collateral (policy, process, procedures templates etc)
- Define, implement and drive performance of appropriate SLAs and KPIs
- Drive continuous improvement of the Change Management processes
- Liaise with stakeholders from partners, process community within the processes and any associated improvement
- Provide regular reporting of process performance / compliance and any associated improvement activities
- Utilise ITSM toolset
- Ensure using appropriate methodologies (e.g. Lean) process deployed is operationally efficient end to end.
- Work with internal teams to continually refine best practice in subject area
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide cross section of users and adjust engagement style to suit the circumstances
- Strong team player, capable of working as part of a virtual and logical team and independently as circumstances dictate
- Demonstrable working knowledge and understanding of the range of Service Operations and Service Management processes
- Customer/Vendor Management, escalation management, customer relationship-building
- In-depth understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- General understanding of related technologies
- Strong MS Office skills e.g. Excel, Word and Project
- Sound decision-making skills
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Good motivational skills
- Excellent understanding of all ITIL processes, including all Service Management disciplines
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top