- Applies specialized total rewards knowledge to implement programs and initiatives and contribute to program design.
- May manage the total rewards function within a country by aligning local programs with overall compensation and benefits strategy.
- Analyzes survey, employee, and financial data to summarize findings, draw conclusions, and make recommendations about total rewards programs to project teams.
- May manage compensation or benefits projects of moderate complexity.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business or functional leaders.
- May support or project manage benefits delivery including partnering with vendors.
- May conduct due diligence and analysis for Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures, and Outsourcing (MADO) transactions.
Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4-6 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources (HR).
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Systematic understanding of total rewards, as well as other HR functions.
- Developed knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits.
- Strong communication skills.
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Demonstrated project management skills such as planning, execution and implementation.
- Expert knowledge of Excel.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top