Career Blast Career Fair Event at UMass Amherst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking to identify highly motivated and qualified individuals for various future opportunities as recent graduate hires or intern hires.
In anticipation of these opportunities becoming available, completing a profile will allow us to evaluate your qualifications and interests and will allow us to stay connected.
These positions are expected to be across a variety of businesses and skill sets.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers our university hires:
- Meaningful work assignments that allow you to gain valuable experience from day 1
- Great managers who create an atmosphere where you can do your best work
- Onboarding, coaching and mentoring
- Talented, collaborative, and committed teams to be a part of
HPE has been recognized in multiple areas, including:
- 10th best company for leadership
- 17th best global green brand
- 11th most innovative company
- 13th best technology company for interns
Apply today, and start of process of taking your career further, faster!
Job ID: 1588012
Education and Experience
Graduate hires will have completed or are in the process of completing a Bachelor’s degree or higher. The degree must be completed prior to start date. Typically, candidates will not have more than 12 months of work experience related to the graduate requisition they are hired to. However, exceptions may occur.
Intern hires will be actively enrolled in a university/college degree program, pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, and who typically work during school breaks and then return to their university.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top