CalWIN Service Desk Analyst
CalWIN is a client-based, on-line, real-time automated eligibility determination, benefit calculation, and management system that supports a consortium of 18 California counties. The system support CalWORKs, CalFRESH, Medi-Cal, General Assistance, and more. CalWIN also supports employment services programs.
The CalWIN Service Desk Representative works collaboratively with clients and stakeholders – both external and internal to HP to research and analyze and validate issues and inquiries. There is an element that requires the representatives to Interpret business requirements to ensure reported is work as expected or truly a problem. Troubleshooting and resolving reported problems is a huge component of this job so we are looking for people who have program experience.
- Roseville, CA Candidate must be onsite, no remote
- Manage inbox – Incoming tickets, preliminary and post QC review, assignment, etc.
- Queue Management in compliance with Service Level Agreements
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Work with technical and business teams
- Manage System Notifications – Information, critical, or an outage
- Knowledge Management – Information looping back from ticket resolutions into the knowledge base
- Knowledge of how to analyze eligibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to be self-driven
- “Can do” attitude
- Strong people skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project schedules.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments.
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Previous experience with Statewide Automated Welfare Systems (e.g., C-IV, CalWIN, Leader)
- Previous experience with county eligibility
- Must have county or state agency experience
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top