Call Center Representative
Customer service professional responsible for answering claims-related questions from physicians, hospitals, and other medical providers that participate in Vermont Medicaid. Two years or more of previous customer service experience preferred. Excellent verbal presentation skills required. Previous medical or medical billing experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Answer inbound calls from the Vermont Medicaid provider network.
- Address billing and eligibility questions.
- Create and manage call logs.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Education and Experience:
Minimum of a high school diploma. Some college preferred. Good typing skills and previous customer service experience in a professional setting.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Two years or more of customer service experience, either face-to-face or by phone.
- Detail oriented. Good typing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top