Call Center Representative
Under direct supervision, defines and resolves moderately complex customer billing inquiries. Obtained information is data entered via computer system for purpose of tracking each customer inquiry. Researches problem areas and documents processes used to correct issues. Logs and tracks inquiries and compiles customer service statistics. Reviews customer inquiries to ensure processing is in accordance to billing procedures. Perform other duties as assigned and the business needs require. Follow up with supervisor and/or provider representatives on more complex, non-routine customer requests and concerns. (Incoming work is telephone generated and includes various office quality control and mailings.)
- Ability to receive and/or make telephone calls to respond to and/or resolve customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to explain company products/services.
- Ability to recommend products/services to meet the customer’s needs.
- Ability to maintain log of customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines to respond to and/or research customer questions.
Education and Experience:
High School education or equivalent. Typically requires 1 – 2 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college-level education. Insurance billing experience helpful.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work under aggressive time constraints.
- Ability to provide quality customer service.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top