C Software Developer for HPE Load Runner
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
HPE Software has a wide variety of Software Solutions and Services that allow customers to: deliver amazing applications, re-invent IT operations, optimize and monetize customer engagement, identify and neutralize security threats, and protect and govern data assets. HPE Software is a fast growing business unit which supports its customers on planning, conceptual design and implementation of software solutions.
- Enterprise applications are becoming increasingly complex. With modern applications, there are many moving parts that can easily become points of failure if not tested prior to deployment. Platforms such as mobile, Cloud, and hybrid environments offer their own share of challenges. HPE LoadRunner software, used by thousands of businesses around the world, is a comprehensive solution for testing system behavior and performance. It provides an efficient and robust means to verify that your application’s architecture is built for more efficient performance and reliability. LoadRunner helps you:
- Test a broad range of applications, including the latest Web and Mobile technologies, ERP/CRM applications, and many legacy systems.
- Run high-scale tests using minimal hardware, including any mix of physical and virtual environments, including public Cloud infrastructure.
- Identify end-to end performance bottlenecks using advanced monitoring and analysis tools, and ensure that new or upgraded applications meet the performance requirements of your business.
Load Runner PerfCore team seeks hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to further develop the load testing protocols as part of a newly created team in Cluj-Napoca.
Applicants should have experience in C .
Details about the product can be found here:
- Developing, supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting large scale enterprise product, focusing on C technologies
- Developing and enhancing the product, predominantly in C while also integrating with other advanced technologies.
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
- Good English communication capabilities (verbal and written) – must
- Strong customer and service orientation – must
- Background in C
- Knowledge of HTTP/S protocol
- Understanding of networking protocols
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex code
- Candidate must enjoy working in an agile development environment, where the measure of success is the swift and frequent delivery of useful software.
- Outstanding technological orientation – ability to learn, analyze and troubleshoot various technologies
- Strong team player
- Owner, responsible and result driven
- Strong application architecture understanding
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top