C Software Developer for HPE Load Runner
Load Runner Current Product Engineering team seeks hard working, motivated, deadline driven individual to maintain and develop the product. Applicants should have experience in C .
Details about the product can be found here:
- Supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting large scale enterprise product, focusing on C technologies
- Taking full ownership on supporting and maintaining an important module of the product – Controller
- Developing and enhancing the product, predominantly in C while also integrating with other advanced technologies.
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
- Good English communication capabilities (verbal and written) – must
- Strong customer and service orientation – must
- Background in C
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience as Software Developer or Support Engineer
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex legacy code
- Outstanding technological orientation – ability to learn, analyze and troubleshoot various technologies
- Strong team player
- Owner, responsible and result driven
- Strong application architecture understanding
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top