C# Development Specialist
C# Development Specialist
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of end-user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned applications portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software applications design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software applications engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- C# development skills
- Knowledge on networking switches desirable.
- Using software applications design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top