Business Transformation Services Customer Insights - Business Consulting
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Enterprise Group works to streamline innovation and simplify IT with superior solutions. By combining ESSN (Enterprise Server, Storage and Networking) and Technology Services into one division, we gain a strategic advantage in our focus on “Converged Infrastructure”. The HPE Enterprise Group supports our customers with the transformation and integration of their technology. We are there for our customers – come join us!
Communications industry disruptions like NFV, IoT, Big Data and Analytics present our customers opportunities to achieve differentiated customer experience, sustainable revenue, and competitive cost structure. However, with opportunity comes technological, operational, and organizational risks.
Business Transformation Services’ mission is to assist digital service providers define and execute a profitable operational and business transformation strategy, AND enable profitable growth for HPE Communications Solutions Business unit by providing industry expert consultants, thought leadership IP and knowledge, and industry best practice delivery of people / process / technology transformation services
Roles & responsibilities
Business Transformation Services Customer Insights Business Consultant main responsibilities are:
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Communications / Telco Industry business transformation around Big Data, Marketing Optimization, Marketing Campaign Management, Revenue Intelligence, Customer Insight, Customer Value Management, Analytics
- Applying analytics to segmentation and offering modeling
- Evolve the service portfolio of Customer Insights service line developing new or enhanced capabilities, tools and methodologies.
- Develop business whitepaper, ROI models, IT transformation roadmaps, Business processes analysis & improved design and Go-to-market strategy.
- Actively support CMS sales and territory teams to position and deliver large, transformational opportunities, generating revenue with substantial SW license component
- Assume active role in delivering engagements deemed strategic by CMS sales and delivery management
- Build a stable, trusted and long-term relationship with the client, including top management in order to align focus and ensure successful performance
- Establish strong relationship with internal stakeholders domain leaders, sales, delivery
Education & experience
- Advanced technology degree with business management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven consulting experience in IT Strategy for Communication and Media industry
- Experience in the Telco industry is considered a must
- Experience in at least one of the areas of Network Analytics / Customer Value Management / Big Data / Business Intelligence in the Telco industry is considered a must
Key knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of and passion for Industry trends e.g. Marketing, Analytics applied to Telco and Media industries, Revenue Intelligence and Business Intelligence
- Experience with implementing analytical marketing tools to analyze customer behavior while considering segmentation needs
- Tele Management Forum (TMF) Frameworx® knowledge with focus on Customer Experience Management Strategy and Planning dimension
- Knowledge of and passion for Industry trends e.g. OSS, Marketing, Analytics applied to Telco and Media industries, Revenue Intelligence and Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the company firmly in meetings with Senior client executives
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Second foreign language (preferably French or Spanish) is considered a plus
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration – building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still – we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate – creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top