Business Systems Analyst (Top Secret Clearance required)
Working at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is about leading and winning the right way – for customers, for employees, and as a global citizen. We offer our global workforce the opportunities to:
- Experience what it means to win as a professional.
- Discover a mosaic of career opportunities in a culture of open doors and open minds.
- Connect with colleagues who are the best and brightest in their fields.
- Collaborate with purpose to develop products and deliver services that will change the world.
- Be part of a socially and environmentally responsible, multicultural organization.
We are committed to conducting business with the highest integrity, which means working to benefit each community in which we operate. HPE is committed to winning the right way.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals to join our team in a broad variety of positions supporting a customer at Offutt AFB. The contract will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the IT infrastructure essential to the current and evolving missions for the customer. The major support areas in this contract are Program Management, IT Operations and Maintenance, Engineering, and Applications Support.
- The Business Systems Analyst will have:
- •Demonstrated the ability to apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues;
- •Worked on problems / projects of moderately complex scope;
- •Exercised independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action;
- •Been an informed team member providing analysis of information with limited project direction input;
- •Followed established guidelines and interpret policies;
- •Evaluated unique circumstances, highlighting trends and issues and making recommendations.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree
- •Requires 5 – 8 years of experience in procurement, project management, planning operations, finance or related functional area
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and ability to learn and use other software products/tools
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- * The candidate hired for this position must be a US Citizen with an active top secret security clearance with eligibility for SCI – or – must be capable of maintaining/ obtaining a TS/SCI clearance. If the candidate does not have a top secret clearance, a minimum of a Secret security clearance is required to start work on-site for this contract. **
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, customers, and support personnel
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis and data manipulation skills;
- Demonstrated business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility;
- Ability to learn and draw on new analytical techniques;
- Developing project management skills;
- High level of customer service aptitude.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with good follow-up skills.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top