Business Strategy Manager III
Business Strategy Manager III
Come join Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a dynamic enterprise technology company with a market-leading portfolio spanning IT infrastructure, software, and services.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Corporate Strategy team works directly with senior executives to define, analyze, and shape Hewlett Packard Enterprise's direction. We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high profile initiatives that help deliver game-changing results for the company.
The Corporate Strategy team is widely respected across the company and regarded as a seeding ground for top talent. We work as a 'meritocracy' that appeals to, and rewards, high achievers.
Your success paves the way for promotion inside Corporate Strategy or entry into one of Hewlett Packard Enterprise businesses, as your network of contacts becomes the "who's-who" across executive ranks. Many of our alumni are now in key management positions across the company.
We are looking for highly talented individuals with strong analytic, communications and project management skills to join the team as a Manager. In this role, you will leverage experience in management consulting or business strategy to deliver data-driven, insightful recommendations to senior management.
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence at corporate and business unit levels
- Develop data-driven insights for delivery to an executive or Board level audience
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, collaborating across the company to ensure inclusion and data integrity
- Research, analyze and recommend courses of action that directly contribute to tangible outcomes
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, expansion opportunities and internal performance
- Work effectively in a team environment, both within the Corporate Strategy team and with business unit partners and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively across various internal organizations to help secure commitment for cross-company efforts
- MBA or demonstrable equivalent
- 1-2 years post-MBA experience at a leading strategy consulting firm or in similar roles such as Corporate Strategy, Business Strategy
- Exceptional project management skills (must have led client teams, peers, and junior team members through various aspects of strategy projects and owned work-streams in the production of critical project deliverables)
- Strong executive-level presentation skills (storyboarding, development , and delivery)
- Superior analytical skills and financial modeling capabilities
- Demonstrable success in delivering results in a cross-functional team setting
- Strong knowledge of information technology industry
- Ability to handle ambiguity and unstructured work situations
- Team player who supports others and leads executives and peers through logical reasoning and relationship development
- Strong public speaking and workshop/conversation-facilitation skills
- Demonstrated ability to shape and influence ideas and actions of others
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top