Business Strategy Manager II
Business Strategy Manager II
Come join Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a dynamic enterprise technology company with a market-leading portfolio spanning IT infrastructure, software, and services.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Corporate Strategy team works directly with senior executives to define, analyze, and shape Hewlett Packard Enterprise's direction. We deliver analytically rigorous, pragmatic solutions to senior executives and work on high profile initiatives that help deliver game-changing results for the company.
The Corporate Strategy team is widely respected across the company and regarded as a seeding ground for top talent. We work as a 'meritocracy' that appeals to, and rewards, high achievers.
Your success paves the way for promotion inside Corporate Strategy or entry into one of Hewlett Packard Enterprise businesses, as your network of contacts becomes the "who's-who" across executive ranks. Many of our alumni are now in key management positions across the company.
We are looking for highly talented individual with strong analytic and communication skills to join our team as an Associate. In this role, you will leverage experience in management consulting or business strategy to deliver data-driven, insightful recommendations to company's senior management.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support initiatives spanning growth strategy and operational excellence
- Analyze industry trends, competitive threats, growth opportunities and internal performance
- Test hypotheses through analytical rigor, data modeling, and collaboration with business unit stakeholders
- Conduct research and analysis to make recommendations that influence tangible project outcomes
- Prepare communication materials (primarily PowerPoint presentations) used at the executive/Board level
- Actively participate in building team capability such as knowledge management and recruiting
- 2-3 years in investment banking, management consulting, corporate strategy or business strategy preferred or MBA from top business school
- Demonstrable business acumen and maturity in discussing, solving and presenting complex business issues
- Strong communication skills in developing presentations through logical reasoning and structuring
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate to new teams and projects
- Ability to work well under pressure in time-sensitive situations
- High level of attention to detail and professional rigor regarding work deliverables
- Comfortable in a high-demand work environment and responsive to rapid changes
- Organized, deliberate, and reliable in structuring work
- Highly proficient in data analysis using Excel, and visual communication using PowerPoint
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top