Business Strategy Manager
Business Strategy Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You'll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a "reverse mentoring" program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Researches businesses, industries, and competitors for multiple workstreams using a comprehensive and self-directed analytical approach.
- Constructs financial and statistical models that incorporate industry standard information sources, valuation methods, and statistically relevant data.
- Interprets and synthesizes data to identify major conclusions and formulate recommendations for optimizing business and financial performance.
- Owns data collection activities and partners with cross-functional team members to ensure timely and accurate analysis delivery.
- Prepares project plans, objectives, and deliverables.
- Typically partners with Director-level and above.
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and business modeling.
- Contributes to presentations for SVP-level and above audiences.
- Decision-making limited to immediate function with minimal risk to the business.
Education and Experience Required:
Typically 3-5 years' experience in management consulting, investment banking, or market research.
First level university degree. Recent MBA with pre-degree experience would be considered.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Very strong analytical thinking and analysis skills.
- Ability to understand abstract ideas fully and logically address project objectives with limited direction.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Developed business acumen and technical knowledge within at least two business units.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and presentation.
- Advanced group facilitation, and interviewing skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Good relationship management skills, including partnering.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and euch other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top