Business Process Analyst
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we create new possibilities for technology and services, offering solutions, which help businesses and individual clients in achieving their goals, making the most of its potential, fulfilling aspirations and dreams. We serve our clients in over 170 countries.
In Poland we are located in Warsaw, Wrocław, Łódź.
Our Center in Wrocław and Łódź specializes in advanced services, which main goal is to deliver support in various areas, such as finance and accounting, HR, sales and marketing, data processing and supply chain management for Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our clients.
The main goal of the position is to provide technical support for implementation of process improvements and projects resulting in process optimization. Additionally run regular and ad hoc reports for the management and the customer and provide analysis of these.
- Provide Process insight/Business knowledge to the report owners
- Identify and communicate system gaps to management
- Keep technically peaked on business policies/procedures in order to provide sound judgment and decisions
- Gather information and analyze process information to identify areas of improvement
- Provide technical support for implementation of quality projects for the team department (Kaizens, Green Belt)
- Cooperate with other BPAs to initiate process changes and standardization for whole department
- Actively work on process optimization
- Co-ordinate/lead/perform testing when requested
- Strong system experience and computing skills (Excel, Access) is a must
- Proficient knowledge of VBA, C# or VB.NET
- IT/programming background would be an asset
- English on advanced level is a must, Italian language will be a plus
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving and analysis skills
- Customer focused and innovative
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Wide HR process knowledge would be an asset
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Trainings, opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company
- Wellness program
- HPE Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- HPE Badge discount program
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Business Compensation Manager
Jeremy ensures all HPE employees are properly compensated for their contributions to the company, helping to retain top talent and market leaders for the organization.
Back to top