Business Planning Manager
Business Planning Manager
The World Wide Sales Strategy&Planning Readiness (WW SS&P) and sales compensation mission is to provide leadership of the EG Global Sales Compensation Strategy, Readiness and Planning process. Define and deploy Compensation plan design. Lead annual GTM Readiness process and execution with WW SS&P Sales Strategy and Regions. Delivery & management of capabilities to support Readiness. Optimized Quota, Coverage, and Sales Territory processes.
The GISA analyst will support a successful coordination of Readiness planning for Top Accounts, Alliances, JGTM, SPT1.
He/she will be the SME in the team for tools like GAR, List Management Tool (LMT), and Business Management System (BMS). He/she will also master Anaplan, key tool for quota deployment.
The candidate will Support the development of reporting and analytics tools that drive single source of truth and enable better business intelligence support
- Leads complex data and business analyses to develop business plans, and identifies recommendations and insights.
- Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and prepares synthesized intelligence reports with clear implications.
- Contributes to cross-functional teams across the entire span of business planning activities. Top Account annual quota process
- Contributes to priority projects by adding creative insights and developing recommendations. Develops coverage model for Top account and any other part of the business required
- Partners with business leaders to develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities.
- Develops go-forward business plan recommendations based on potential risks and returns.
- Identifies cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions. Tool expert for GAR, LMT, BMS…
Education and Experience
Typically 6-10 years work experience in strategy, planning, operations, finance, or related functional area. Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches to business analysis.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, including leading large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting.
- Developed leadership skills, including team-building, conflict resolution, and management.
- Ability to identify emerging trends from market and industry data.
- Manages quantitative and qualitative business models and analyses to support multiple, large projects.
- Contributes to proactive business planning activities and priority projects.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Meet Some of Hewlett Packard Enterprise's Employees
Senior Manager, Community Engagement
Rebecca is responsible for educating and inspiring HPE employees to become involved in the communities around them, then ensuring they’re each recognized for their contributions.
Back to top